Front Desk Manager - Doubletree by Hilton (000202)
The Doubletree by Hilton Detroit- Dearborn is looking for the most qualified and experienced Front Office Manager in the industry. The Doubletree by Hilton, Detroit-Dearborn, MI is an Award Winning property with 347 guest rooms and a large Ball Room with a significant amount of meeting space. The hotel public space and rooms have recently been renovated.
The Doubletree by Hilton, located at 5801 Southfield Freeway, Detroit, MI 48228 is currently hiring a Front Desk Manager.
As a Front Office Manager, you will fill a vital role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals through strong customer service, training and focus on developing and growing your team.
The ideal candidate will:
• Oversee the daily operations of Guest Services department, including Front Desk, and Bell/Drivers. Ensure that desk and communications meet hotel standards for maximum guest satisfaction. Act as the main contact for guests and other hotel departments.
• Ensure efficient guest registration, check out and telephone service. Observe and ensure that established procedures are completed in accordance with policy and procedure, i.e., proper public relations techniques are utilized, guests are handled both courteously and professionally, proper identification and credit are established and all posting, cash transactions, account settlements and deposits are handled correctly.
• Observe Front Desk, and Bell/Drivers and ensure that their duties are completed in accordance with established policy and procedure, i.e., proper public relations techniques are utilized, calls are handled both courteously and professionally, calls are answered on a timely basis and the proper greetings are used, messages and faxes are handled correctly and efficiently, guest complaints and problems are handled in a courteous and professional manner, and ensure follow through.
• Direct and train guest services staff and operators. Assist in new-hire and on-going training. Direct and assist front desk staff and telecommunications in organizing breaks, ensuring that all work is completed efficiently and according to schedule.
• Review current day's expected arrivals and check all VIP and special request reservations to ensure that they are pre-registered, blocked properly and other departments are notified of room assignment. Review the daily room availability and inform staff. Check status of departures on a daily basis. Relay all pertinent information to front desk agents, telecommunications, the following shift supervisor.
• Ensure all necessary reports and forms are completed daily.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
• 4 year college degree preferred
• 3 years minimum progressive experience in Front Office supervisory/management position
• Must work weekends, holidays, and be flexible to work AM/PM shifts according to business demands
• Hilton, Marriott, Sheraton or similar brand experience is required
To submit your application for this job, please go to: http://www.jobs.net/jobs/peoplescout/en-us/job/United-States/Front-Desk-Manager/J3F4RD5Y12N5M47P966/
DPNY Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer.
PeopleScout, is the Recruiting Services Provider for World Class Hospitality Companies
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Jan 11, 2017
Number of Views: 51
|Item Owner : Bath Norris|
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|