ESL Teacher in China, We Welcome Non/native Speakers, Flight Ticket Allowance and other Decent
To Apply visit this link: http://cips.io/job--4f3ffb
Location: Zhengzhou city
School type: Training school
Working hours: 35hours/week
We are looking for candidates that:
1. Native/non-native speaker
2. Hold a Master Degree in any major
3. Ideally have previous teaching experience but not required
4. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA related teaching certificate optional but encouraged
- Be Interested in Chines e culture and love teaching
- Be serious about coming to China and about taking on a teaching assignment
- Excellent verbal communication skills and high level of flexibility
- Dedicated, culturally flexibility, good organization skills and respectful
- Loyal, creative, enthusiastic and professio nal
- Must be in good health
- No criminal record
- Eligible candidates are required to do a demo te aching video or self-introduction Video
- Basic salary 9,000 RMB/month - 12,000 RMB/month plus Bonus for extra classes taught: 1,000 - 2,000 RMB approximately ($150 - $300 USD)/month
- An academic year Completion Bonus: 3,000 - 6,000 RMB or approximately
($450 - $900 USD)
- Airport pick up, welcome dinne r, free lodge upon arrival
- Free housing/living allowance at placed school, free lunch (public school) on week weekday
- Part-time job supported if necessary
- Flight ticket allowanc e at the contract year-end 3,000-5000 RMB
- Referral & recomme ndation commission 2,000 RMB
- Free Chinese classes weekly if need
- Visa Documentation & Pre-departure Guide
- Setting up other necessitie s
Create an Unrivaled Education Experience
• Classroom: Create learning spa ces that support and enhance cur riculum activities.
• Teaching: Teach lessons in a way that meets each chi ld’s unique learning style.
• Care: Meet physical and emotional needs of each child and provide an atmosphere that makes students and families feel valued.
• Organization: Keep classroom supplies, daily records and child information organized.
• Assessments: Complete student as sessments using classroom observ ations. Actively participate in parent conferences with th e Lead Teac her or Center Director.
• Best Practices: Incorporate early childhood educational best practices learned through formal education, job training, and experience. Share your own knowledge with Assistant Teachers.
• Technology: Learn to use the technology and systems needed for your job, and be willing to learn new programs, applications, systems, or devices as things change.
Please contact us for more details
Salary: 9000 CNY to 12000 CNY Monthly
Contract type: Part time
Work visa provided: Yes
Work Location: Zhenzhou
- Teaching experience
- Degree in any field
- Passport holders
To apply visit this link:
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Aug 10, 2018
Number of Views: 8
|Item Owner : Teaching China|
Contact Phone: +8602085209604
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|