IT Security/Compliance Analyst
Hands on experience with any or all of the following technologies would be considered a desirable for this position:
• IBM System 390/zSeries
• Linux and Windows servers
• Network Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) , Switching and Routing Infrastructure
• Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions
• Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions
General Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Perform detailed architectural reviews and risk analysis of security related requests in order to make sound decision making recommendations, such as:
a. Network Design and Information Flow
b. System and Data Access Requests and Reviews
c. Review Firewall Rule Requests (Ports, Protocols and Services)
d. Configuration Management Deviation Requests
e. Vulnerability Management
2. Assist in the design, development, implementation and/or ongoing maturation of SCDHHS security and compliance efforts.
3. Audit and Assess internal agency systems as well as business partner/service provider information system security controls.
4. Utilize Microsoft Office software suite, System Center Service Manager (Ticketing system) eGRC system, Bizagi, Atlassian and other products to document and report on information gathered during Audit and Assessment activities or other OIA efforts.
5. Participate in third-party audits and/or assessments of agency and business partner systems
6. Collaborate with agency leadership, business partners and other parties/stakeholders to provide recommendations for security and compliance risk mitigation efforts.
1. Must have a strong working knowledge of FISMA, NIST, CMS MARS-E and HIPAA Security and Privacy.
2. 5+ years of experience in I.T. working with and/or auditing IBM System 390/zSeries, Windows, Linux, networking infrastructure and web-based applications.
3. ISC(2), ISACA, SANS GIAC and/or other Information Security Certification is required.
4. Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
5. Ability to collaborate and coordinate with multiple teams and vendors.
6. Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively in order to meet deadlines.
7. Experience and training with eGRC solutions.
8. Ability to engage diverse audiences of varying technical and non-technical skill-levels to ensure effective alignment of technical requirements to business objectives.
9. Ability to collaborate and coordinate efforts amongst multiple teams and vendors in fulfillment of SCDHHS OIA initiatives.
10. Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively in order to meet deadlines in a results-oriented environment.
11. Must have intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) to include working with templates and style guidelines for branding consistency.
12. Keen attention to detail while maintaining the ability to see the big picture.
13. Ability to absorb, retain and communicate complex processes.
14. Ability to accept changes and constructive criticism and remain flexible in dealing with leadership and teams of varying technical and business knowledge.
|Target State: North Carolina|
Target City : Raleigh
Last Update : Sep 11, 2017
Number of Views: 32
|Item Owner : sharon|
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|