Husqvarna Viking Designer SE Sewing Machine Service – Parts Manual
Husqvarna Viking Designer SE Sewing Machine Service – Parts Manual.
* Belt tension, arm/lower shaft belt.
* Setting the step motor of the needle.
* Gap between the needle and the hook.
* Pivot Height.
* Threading device.
* Feed dog lowering.
* Lower thread tension.
* Disconnection when winding the bobbin.
* Setting the side feeding mechanism sideways.
* Functions of the service menu sensor -Designer SE.
* Enter the serial number -Designer SE.
* Update of the memory.
* Calibration of the touch panel.
* Sideways setting of the stitch plate.
* Presser foot parallelism to the feed dog.
* Timing of the hook in relation to the needle.
* Service menu motor control.
* Much more!
77 page service manual and also includes a 15 page parts list with diagrams.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (1 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Sep 25, 2018 2:08 PM
Number of Views: 88
|Item Owner : Manualsoncd.com|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|