Lose weight with this Doctor's 2 minute ritual for 1 pound daily belly fat loss
Free Online Advertising
Free Internet Web Site Advertising.
UK Free Classifieds
United Kingdom Free Ads Website.
100% Free Ad Posting.
Canada Free Ads
Popular Online Classifieds in Canada.
No Sign up, No Email Required to Post.
he fat that is stored in the abdomen is more dangerous than other fat deposits which can appear on the body. When there is too much fat in the abdomen, then it is significantly more dangerous than fat in the hips and buttocks. The problem is that abdominal kind of fat has a direct connection with health and may cause very serious diseases. It can be heart disease, stroke, type II diabetes. When a person has a genetic predisposition to excess weight or just has areas where it could be delayed in the fat, leads unhealthy lifestyle, all of it speeds up fat storage and worsens health condition.
2. Many believe that drinking of beer is sure the reason of beer belly growing. But a “beer belly” doesn’t grow after drinking beer. In result of the conducted researches it was established that belly fat and beer have no relationship to each other. When you drink alcohol and eat large portions of food, which contains a large amount of calories, this stimulates the accumulation of excess mass in the abdomen. But why does the belly in men begin to appear from drinking beer? It’s very simple ― from drinking alcohol appetite increases, as well as the influence of hormones. Hormones respond for the regulation of satiety, and when drinking alcohol people always eat a lot of food and body gets extra calories. You must always control yourself from eating too much food, as otherwise it will lead to weight gain. By the way, if you want to quickly lose fat in the abdominal area, then be sure to download the book “Lean Belly Breakthrough”. A good friend of mine got his body in a proper shape for only 5 weeks. I recommend!
3. TRANS-fats are the most dangerous for your belly. The presence in foods of fats will influence the increase in volume of the abdomen and waist. But the overabundance of calories stimulates the growth of the belly. There are bad fats. It was proved that fat deposits on the abdomen after use of TRANS fats. These harmful fats are contained in margarine, fast food, baked goods.
4. The male sex has the deposition of belly fat more often. Nature has created us so that men have fat in this place more often. All this is due to the fact that women and men have hormonal difference. Women under the age of 40 years will have deposits on the thighs and in the buttocks. At the age of 40 years and more the level of estrogen in the body of women begins to decrease and this leads to the start of fat deposit process in the abdomen.
5. It is not difficult to get rid of belly fat. When you lose weight, fat starts to descend from the belly. The best ways to reduce weight are physical exercise and diet that will reduce waist size.
6. “Fat” on your belly will not reduce when you sit up. Squat, sit ups and exercise do not burn extra pounds from your belly directly. The reduction of this enemy happens throughout the body when you make exercises that strengthen the muscles. You can fight with fat throughout the body, not just on the belly, with the help of many physical exercises. Running, swimming, tennis, bike riding will be useful for losing fat.
7. Slim people have the extra fat deposits also. A person with normal weight also has abdominal fat. But even thin people can have high level of visceral fat accumulated around vital organs. Such people often have overestimated blood sugar level, cholesterol, and genetic predisposition..
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (3 hits)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Dec 06, 2017
Number of Views: 12
|Item Owner : Simo Moukhliss|
Contact Phone: +212614956934
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|