Changing The World, One Drop At A Time, With A Blockchain-based Solution To The World's Water Crisis
Water to the World has prototyped a device,
to capture some of the water present in the air around us, and turn it into fresh water.
This will be accomplished through a durable, energy-efficient, solar power capable
smart machine, which can be easily deployed anywhere around the world.
By turning humidity into usable water,
Water to the World aims to create access to water, where it is most needed.
The purpose of this Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is to generate funding to complete a thorough Research and Development (R&D) effort to develop, test, and finalize a production prototype machine, capable of producing potable water from the humidity naturally in the air all around us.
The intent of the company developing this project, Water to the World (W2TW), is to provide a smart machine that can be employed anywhere around the world to produce water. The machine will be durable, rugged, reliable, non-polluting, energy-efficient, and solar-power capable. In addition, the machine will be tied into the Blockchain to record machine status and production parameters, and to report and create a record of meteorological data at the machine’s location.
There is an abundance of water on our planet, but most of it is in the oceans, in the polar ice caps, and in the atmosphere, and is not available to drink or use. Water to the World intends to capture some of the water that is present in the air. We are developing a system to efficiently turn humidity into usable, potable water where it is needed around the world – in developing nations, drought areas, disaster zones, and more.
“At any moment, the atmosphere contains an astounding 37.5 million billion gallons of water, in the invisible vapor phase. This is enough water to cover the entire surface of the Earth (land and ocean) with one inch of rain.” Water is always in a cycle of heating, cooling, evaporation and condensation, which results in weather. The cycle is endless and self-perpetuating, thanks to the sun, moon, and tides. So there is always an endless supply of water in the air, even in most of the very driest places on earth. There is always more than enough water present, we just cannot always drink it.
Through a sale of the W2TW Token, Water to the World aims to research and refine its prototype to prepare for the commercialization and manufacturing stage. The ICO will be hosted on the WatertotheWorld.IO website, with pre-sale bonus rounds to provide investors with enhanced and discounted ownership for early-stage contribution.
• The campaign will offer 400,000,000 tokens set at $0.65 per token, and end on 25 February 2018, or earlier if all tokens are sold out. The soft cap will be set at USD 25,000,000, and any unsold tokens will be burned.
• The Pre-Sale stages 1-3 (28 December 2017 – 15 January 2018) will include 20% of the tokens – 80,000,000 Pre-ICO tokens with varying levels of discounts. These tokens will only be open to accredited investors, Blockchain venture capitalists, Cryptocurrency Hedge Funds, Family Offices, and whitelist participants.
• The Public Sale (25 January 2018 - 25 February 2018) will offer 80% of the tokens – 320,000,000 tokens at $0.65 per token.
• The ICO will also incorporate an Airdrop campaign for the first 3,000 subscribers, who sign up on the Whitelist and Telegram channel. Each subscriber will receive 20 W2TW Tokens, which will be rewarded after the token sale.
• Contributions may be made through Ether (via MyEtherWallet.com), Credit Cards (via Simplex payment gateway), or Wire Transfer (directly from any bank account).
• Anticipate W2TW token to be tradeable, within six weeks of the token sale completion, on Kraken, Bitfinex, CEX.IO, Poloniex, BitFlyer, EtherDelta, and Coincheck exchanges.
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Jan 08, 2018
Number of Views: 33
|Item Owner : adposter|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|