Progressive Die Components
Model: HS1 base
Certification: TS 16949, RoHS
shell: SUS 202
terminal: SUS 430
Base length: 36.3±0.3 mm;
Assemble size of shell with cap: ∅24-0.1mm;
Length of welding hole: 0.9-1.2 mm;
HS Code: 853990
Application: motorcycle headlight lamp
Packing for HS1 base:
CTN Size: 460*240*200mm
G.W. of carton: 7.5KG
Why buy from us?
1. Well after sale service
2. Failure: Less than 0.1%
3. We will reply you as soon as possible when work time & off work time
4. Full test before shipment
5. Welcome your visit to our factory.
Shipping and Customs clearance
1. We have the rights to change shipping way selected if customer is in remote area or, shipping company policy forbids. Extra shipping cost is paid by us. To find out whether you are in remote area. Pls contact online customer service or leave message here.
2. We always declare the value around half of real value to cut down customer's import duty and tax. If any customers has a different idea pls contact us in time. Shipping time is 4-7 working days(DHL FedEx UPS TNT). EMS may take 1 weeks.
3. Customers choose China post and should understand they are independent companies that we can not control. We push them to delivery goods fast but goods may get delayed for unexpected reasons.
4. Customers have to check the package before signing. In case any carton is broken pls write a statement and ask courier to sign on. Then we will apply for compensation from shipping company to cover customer's lost.
5. If you won't be in office/at home pls find a person who can sign for the goods, or extend delivery time and confirm us an estimate date to ship out.
ADDRESS: No.916 Fengqing Road, Deqing Economic Development Zone, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China
E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org url:http://www.invi-tech.com
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Mar 19, 2019 10:23 AM
Number of Views: 1
|Item Owner : ZHEJIANG INVITECH PRECISION TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD|
Contact Phone: 86-572-8206080
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|