OpenStack DevOps Engineer
Term: Long term role (12 months+)
Start date: Immediate
Location: Middletown, NJ (Remote for very senior resources/architects)
Duration: Long Term Project
Start Date: Immediate based on qualified consultants
• Open Stack Engineering, customization and/or Deployments OR Kubernetes architecture and deployment.
• Micro Services architecture, designing & development.
• Deep understanding of containerization, specifically with Docker.
• Docker deployment, customization, and containerizing various apps.
• Control plane management understanding is a must from SDN view points.
• Skill sets and attitude to be part of team which solves complex cutting edge challenges like how to orchestrate Global data centers using open source tools.
Good to have:
• Overall 10+ years of experience.
• Telco background and/or good understanding of SDN's control plane and data plane.
• Open Source community member with certain submissions to at least one.
Min Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems or related or combination of education/training and/or progressive experience.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: New Jersey|
Target City : Middletown
Last Update : Jan 11, 2018
Number of Views: 12
|Item Owner : VIJAY PAMTEN|
Contact Phone: 609 423 1649
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|