Vibratory Finishing Machine Design Process
Free Online Advertising
Free Internet Web Site Advertising.
UK Free Classifieds
United Kingdom Free Ads Website.
100% Free Ad Posting.
Canada Free Ads
Popular Online Classifieds in Canada.
No Sign up, No Email Required to Post.
Vibratory Finishing Machine , also known as quality finishing, are a mechanical/chemical process used to deburr, round, smooth, polish and reduce individual parts.
The vibration finishing process is suitable for very small and very large workpieces with simple or very complex geometries.
First of all, the quality finishing process can be designed as:
1. Continuous system - The part enters one end and is continuously discharged at the exit of the finished state.
2. Batch Processing System - Add, process, and delete multiple sets of parts before running the next batch of processing.
3. Sequential Process - Includes running parts through a multi-batch finishing process to produce a finer surface.
4. Single piece system - Large parts are machined separately.
Second, vibration finishing is used to:
1. Deburring: Removal of particles and shavings (called burrs) that occur during metal processing or processing.
2. Polishing: Produces a smooth, bright, reflective surface finish.
3. Smoothing: Improves surface finish and mixing of any defects or sharp edges.
4. Super finishing: producing high quality smooth surfaces.
5. Cleaning: Remove contaminants, debris, grease or dirt from the components.
6. Prefabricated board finishing: Produces a smooth, smooth surface finish prior to subsequent plating or coating.
7. Ball mill: High-strength processing, usually produces a bright luster in stainless steel balls.
8. Rolling or tumbling: The original process of deburring or polishing the assembly using a rotating drum instead of a vibrating container.
information about vibratory finishing machine : https://www.zhongyun-machine.com
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: Kansas|
Target City : Huzhou
Last Update : Apr 19, 2019
Number of Views: 8
|Item Owner : machineunique|
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|