OPECO OIL & GAS
Vacancy for Reputable and Qualified Individuals
OPECO OIL & GAS has vacancy for reputable and qualified individuals, as we are about to embark on a project for 2018/2019, which will require expatriates in the following profession: Project Management and Contract Administration, Engineering, Instrumentation, Information Technology and Environmental/Safety Sciences.
SCOPE OF JOB:
• Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
• Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Developing Budgets, Coaching, Supervision, Staffing, Project Management, Management Proficiency, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Self-Development, Planning, Performance Management
• Middle East
• South America
All interested candidates should apply via email to: admin [at] opeco-oil.ga with updated Resumes (CV).
– Interested applicants must specify job location.
– Only applicants who possess the required qualifications will be short-listed whence consequently contacted.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
All Resumes should be forwarded to, Human Resource Department, United Kingdom.
Email: admin [at] opeco-oil.ga
OPECO was established in Denmark by Mikhail Yu Eropkin in 2002. The company has been both independent and private since its new foundation. It is today one of the most reliable and efficient independent trading companies in Europe, priding itself on great expertise and strong connection with its customers.
Over the years of its existence, OPECO has developed a diverse, global customer base and an extensive network with strong long term relationships. With offices in Russia, UK, Singapore and Switzerland, OPECO’s team offers a full range of services tailored to meet the needs of its clients. By using our in house market intelligence which helps us to anticipate market trends as well as a liquid capital structure, we are always able to provide competitive solutions.
Mikhail Yu. Eropkin
Address: M.Yu.Eropkin, 198096, P.O.Box 52, Constanta, Romania.
(+40) 741 495 301
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: California|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : May 08, 2018
Number of Views: 67
|Item Owner : micheal|
Contact Phone: (+40) 741 495 301
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|