Appeal More Customers Towards Your Gas Stations By Mounting (LED Canopy Lights)
No business can run for a longer period of time if it is not able to gain more than just the break-even point, your customers are your real asset that can help in increasing the sales and revenues as well. If you are also looking for some ways to attract more customers at your gas stations then you can install LED Canopy Lights that will ensure adequate brightness required to appeal more number of customers. There are many types of LED canopies and among them, you can use 70w LED canopy lights that will make the place well lighted.
Benefits of installing 70W LED canopy lights are as follows:
• First of all you need to invest in those lights that don’t produce any kind of heated lighted rays, these LEDs have heat sink inside them that can lighten the place in a cooler way and will eliminate all the unwanted heat that is generated during the normal working of the lights.
• These lights have the expected lifespan of at least 50,000 hours even if they are kept on for 24 hours as well.
• The lumen output of these 70w LED canopy lights is 7800 lumens and when you replace them with 150w of any MH or sodium-potassium light bulbs, you can earn more profit for your business.
• Also with the help of wider beam angle of more than 160 degree, the extreme corners can also be illuminated which otherwise were darken previously due to wrong selection of lights.
• Since these lights are UL and DLC certified lights, you can enjoy rebates as well on using the safest lighting products.
So install these LED canopy lights at the gas stations and appeal to the future customers so that they will come to your outlet to refill their vehicle’ tank.
For any query or info call us at (888)972-6211 or visit us at ledmyplace.com
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: Texas|
Target City : Dallas
Last Update : Jul 18, 2019
Number of Views: 6
|Item Owner : LEDMyPlace|
Contact Phone: 8889726211
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|