THIS FOOD REFERENCE LIBRARY SHOPS WITH YOU ON YOUR PHONE-A GREAT GIFT
Grad, newlywed, newbie starting out solo or ‘Old-hand,’ kitchen stocking and food planning can be time consuming and problematic, even for experienced shoppers; finding the right product, the best price, avoiding register shock are concerns. Well, NO MORE!! THIS HANDY REFERENCE BOOK GOES TO MARKET WITH YOU ON YOUR PHONE, to answer questions, for less than the cost of a large two-topping pizza.
Written by a personal chef service owner with over 20 yrs. experience, Food Facts for Millennials is a collection of 6 books on choosing and using products in the major food categories. Together they form a quick reference library to answer the most frequent questions.
• Baking Basics and Options has information on different flours, plus the grains from which they’re milled, the difference in fats for shortening as well as milk and egg options and substitutes.
• The Poultry Place covers buying, preparation, carving and serving advice and includes recipes for all types of birds both tame and game. Also includes advice in safe serve.
• Savvy Sauces and Gravies explains the differences between sauces, gravies and soup and gives instructions on how to make and use them in their various forms. It describes the 5 major sauces, how to modify them to fit your need, how to improvise ‘pan’ sauces and how they can be used to enhance or rescue a dish.
• How to Understand Carbs explains the difference between simple and complex carbohydrates, how each works and why complex are so important to a healthy diet. Since they exist to some degree in almost all foods, the trick is in learning to opt for carbohydrates to supply nutrition without surplus going to ‘waist’.
• All About Seafood is just that, discussing everything from the different types of fish, their uses and cuts, through shellfish and crustations, with advice on how to choose them, safe handling and quantities to purchase. Includes a list defining the different species of fish, both fresh and salt water.
• The Meat Stop includes shopping advice and charts to show locations, as well as cooking and carving of the different cuts and optional uses, for lamb, pork, veal, beef and ham. It’s a basic course in buying and dealing with meats.
Since the book is in digital and mobile form, you can take it anywhere on your phone. Learn more about it now at dinnerwithjoy.com in the blog post for 6/7/18 on the Home Page panorama and buy it on the site’s Books/Products page or in digital only on Kindle.
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Jun 04, 2018
Number of Views: 42
|Item Owner : Joy Wielland|
Contact Phone: 302-736-3812
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|