We are looking for Dog Walkers on Manhattan NY area
Want to pursue your passion with Dogs? Swifto could be the dream company for you!
At Swifto we put a strong emphasis on the quality of the dog walkers we hire and ensure that they want to do this for the long term.
Dog walking is primarily done midday Mon-Fri between 11AM-3PM, and so you must be consistently available at this time. 90% of our dog walks are repeating dog walks meaning you will meet the same dogs every day.
• A strong love of and respect for dogs
• Have experience working with a variety of dogs
• Have personally owned a dog
• Be comfortable working outside in all weather
• Be prepared to accommodate at least 15 dog walks a week
• Be willing and able to establish a recurring weekly schedule, primarily Monday through Friday from 11AM-3PM
• Be able to make at least a six months commitment to working for Swifto
Bonus points for applications who:
• Have experience as or are training to be veterinarians/vet techs/dog trainers/etc.
• Know pet CPR
• Have volunteered in animal shelters
• Worked in doggy day care
• Have worked as a dog walker or pet sitter previously.
• You'll only walk dogs from a single household at one time, so no need to worry about pack walks
• All the coffee you can drink when you stop by the office (and beer after hours)
• Pre-tax metro card which provides you 30-40% discount
• You are a W2 employee and are covered under our insurance
• Dental insurance, accident insurance, hospital insurance and life insurance after 6 months
So if you want to work with an exceptional team for the largest dog walking company around, join Swifto!
Please apply through our website at https://swifto.com/dog-walker-application/apply?utm_source=usnetads
(Applications will only be considered if applied through our website)
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: New York|
Target City : New York City
Last Update : Jun 12, 2018
Number of Views: 33
|Item Owner : Page Marante|
Contact Phone: 9172680432
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|