Having Trouble With Eczema? Free Tips on How to Treat and Prevent Eczema naturally.
Free Online Advertising
Free Internet Web Site Advertising.
UK Free Classifieds
United Kingdom Free Ads Website.
100% Free Ad Posting.
Canada Free Ads
Popular Online Classifieds in Canada.
No Sign up, No Email Required to Post.
• Avoid extremely hot or cold air for long periods of time. Be especially careful of your face and knees, since these areas are the highest risk.
• Always clean the areas carefully and keep them moisturized.
• Avoid scratching or rubbing the skin. This can make the itch from the atopic dermatitis worse.
• Bathe in lukewarm water; it's less drying than hot water. It's important to stay in the water for at least 10 to 20 minutes, long enough for your skin to soak up water.
• Go easy on the soap. To avoid drying out your skin, use soap only on those body parts where you think you need it
• Protect your hands. Wear gloves whenever you do dishes or housework, because soap and water, cleaning products, and even dust can irritate your skin.
• Use Pearl Powder. Pearl Powder is Highly effective in solve skin issues including hyper-pigmentation, rashes, eczema, dermatitis, acne, and dark spots. Simply add it to water to make a past and apply on face or effected areas. Leave on for 15 minuets, rinse off with warm water. Apply twice a week.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Jun 14, 2018
Number of Views: 17
|Item Owner : Sarah Anderson|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|