How Many Types of Indian Visa | How to Apply Online Visa
Free Online Advertising
Free Internet Web Site Advertising.
UK Free Classifieds
United Kingdom Free Ads Website.
100% Free Ad Posting.
Canada Free Ads
Popular Online Classifieds in Canada.
No Sign up, No Email Required to Post.
Fee Related Terms
e-Visa processing fee is USD $75 for travel after 4 days and within 180 days from the date of submission of the e-Visa application. Exchange rate applicable per passenger excluding interchange charge for credit/debit cards. The fee must be paid at least 4 days before the expected date of travel filled by you otherwise application will not be processed.
Government of India reserves all rights to make any changes in the requirements and fees for India e-Visa without any prior notice. Fee charges of indianetouristvisa.co.in may include, but are not limited to, Indian Embassy Fees and other charges of the respective embassy (consular fees etc.). indianetouristvisa.co.in is not responsible for any such changes by embassy or for any loss or delay relating to such changes.
Urgent Visa Processing
We provide Express, Fast Track and Emergency Visa Services for who want to get visa urgently in 18 to 24 working hours. Processing time of e-tourist visa application will be 16 working hours from receipt of the payment of visa applications along with documents. This service will be done with additional charges. Apply India Online Visa & Get Visa Approval in 12 to 16 Business Hours. For Details Kindly contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
e-Visa is valid for entry through 24 designated Airports
Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh,Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum & Varanasi) and 3 designated seaports (i.e. Cochin, Goa, Mangalore). However, the foreigner can take exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
1. International Travelers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation , sight-seeing , casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
2. Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
3. International Travelers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket, with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
4. International Travelers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
5. Not available to individuals endorsed on parent´s / spouse´s passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport. E-Tourist Visa will be granted only against valid passports.
6. Not available to International Travel Document Holders.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : USA
Last Update : Jul 10, 2018
Number of Views: 28
|Item Owner : sushma|
Contact Phone: 9821868716
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|