POSITION: HEAD OF HR
REPORTS TO: THE PRESIDENT
Responsible for the strategic direction, development and operational performance of the Human Resources team to attain the business objectives of the DBH Group of Companies.
• Develop and build strong relationships across the Management team.
• Oversee the entire HR functions: Recruitment and Selection, Training and Development, Employee Relations and Benefits and Compensation.
• Review and update company policies, procedures and practices and ensure compliance with the Philippine Labor laws.
• Lead the HR team to ensure that the HR plans, objectives and projects are being managed.
• Drive change and transformation across the DBH Group of Companies to provide comprehensive, effective and efficient HR services.
• Develop and implement employee retention programs with a strong attention to talent development, career growth, and employee engagement and satisfaction strategies.
• Work closely with the department heads in the development and implementation of Key Performance Indicators across all business units.
• Manage the performance appraisals and merit/salary increases of all employees.
• Review and update the Compensation and Benefits Plan
• Conduct exit interview to determine reasons behind separations
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
• Post Graduate Diploma/Master’s Degree an advantage
• At least 5 years working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
• Strong communication, leadership and motivational skills.
SALARY RANGE: P30,000.00 - P50,000.00
WORK LOCATIONS: Pasig City
WORK SCHEDULE: Mon-Fri, 9am to 6pm
|Target State: All States|
Target City : Manila
Last Update : Jul 11, 2018
Number of Views: 19
|Item Owner : Aisa Refugia|
Contact Phone: 9365752713
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|