-Male/Female not more than 38 years of age
-With at least 2-5 years working experienced as Accounting Supervisor.
1. Ensures the daily transactions are encoded in the ACCUSTOM GL System based on transaction documents and reports.
1.1 Reviews CSR entries done by the Financial Reporting Accountant and validate deposits.
2. Reviews reconciliation and checks reasonableness of month-end balances of all accounts
2.1 Monitors accounts receivables and payables
2.2 Review intercompany reconciliation
2.3 Review journal entries and supporting documents
1. Ensures all supporting documents for disbursements are complete and accurate
2. Ensures accuracy of computation of statement of accounts
3. Checks if expenses are within budget or not
4. Ensures that all shared expenses/interbranch expenses were billed accordingly
5. Monitors status of all requests for payment
1. Maintains professional relationship franchisors, lessors, and banks
2. Coordinates accounting related concerns with respective counterparts
1. Establish and maintain a professional harmonious working environment among the group
2. Coordinate work-related concerns within the group.
Financial Reporting and Analysis (Internal)
1. Prepares financial reports for monthly Mancom/Board Meetings
2. Prepares schedules of all accounts.
3. Prepares variance analyses of expenses and costs.
Statutory Reportorial Requirements
1. Prepares all tax returns and attachments and process payments for taxes due.
2. Ensures completeness of all Certificates of Creditable Taxes Withheld (BIR Form 2307)
3. Submits the necessary reports to government regulatory bodies on a timely basis
SALARY RANGE: CONFIDENTIAL (Will discuss upon interview)
WORK SCHEDULE: MON-FRI, 8am to 6pm
|Target State: All States|
Target City : Manila
Last Update : Jul 11, 2018
Number of Views: 12
|Item Owner : Aisa Refugia|
Contact Phone: 9365752713
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|