Typical RN JOB DUTIES:
• Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
• Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
• Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
• Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition.
• Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
• Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel or supervise a particular unit.
• Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
• Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
• Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs.
• Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.
Salary Starting: 13,312
|Target State: All States|
Target City : Manila
Last Update : Jul 11, 2018
Number of Views: 221
|Item Owner : Aisa Refugia|
Contact Phone: 9365752713
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|