Education and Training:
• Graduate of BS Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, and relevant degree
Work Experience Requirements:
• At least eight (8) years’ experience in a pharmaceutical firm
• With a minimum of five (5) year in a Supervisory/Managerial position.
Skill/Knowledge & others Requirements:
• Strong working knowledge of cGMP principles. Strong working knowledge of technical and quality concepts of the manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products.
• Experience in participating in deviation investigations, determining root cause, and developing corrective action plans.
• Team player with strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills. Good moral character.
• Familiarity with Chinese made equipment will be an asset.
|Target State: All States|
Target City : Manila
Last Update : Jul 11, 2018
Number of Views: 24
|Item Owner : Aisa Refugia|
Contact Phone: 9365752713
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|