DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform RM/PM Receiving Inspection and physico-chem analysis in selected materials delivered.
• Ensure that all In-process and Finished Products are of high quality and match specifications by conduct of physico-chemical and organoleptic analysis
• Performs Environmental Micro Analysis thru equipment swabbing in the absence of the Microbiologist.
• Monitors compliance to Cleaning and Sanitation Procedures in all food production areas and equipment thru:
• Conduct of Physico-chemical analysis on cleaning and sanitation chemicals used.
• Visual inspection
• Issuance and keeper of Product Formulation and Manufacturing Manuals
• Preparation and standardization of chemical reagents used in Physico-chemical Analysis of the product.
• Conducts Daily audits of Production, Warehouse and Common area facilities, processes, and procedures to ensure compliance in cGMP, PRP Standards, and Quality and Food Safety Procedures set by the company and by regulatory bodies.
• Ensure compliance to HACCP requirements (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) and GLP (Good Laboratory Practices) - ISO 17025 standards, and maintains records related to it.
|Target State: All States|
Target City : Manila
Last Update : Jul 11, 2018
Number of Views: 57
|Item Owner : Aisa Refugia|
Contact Phone: 9365752713
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|