Java FullStack Developer
Title: Java FullStack Developer
Location: Deaborn, MI
Mode of interview: Face-Face/Inperson required followed Telephonic round
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
• Bachelor's degree or two or five years of work experience.
• Programming skills and experience in Java/J2EE.
• Experience with Rest API implementation using Java is a strong plus
Even better if you have:
• A degree.
• Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
• Certification in Java/J2EE programming.
• Good knowledge of relational databases such as Oracle and MYSQL.
• Good knowledge of AngularJS, Spring framework, REStful APIs and Microservices
• Strong leadership and presentation skills.
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Teamwork and collaboration skills to work across organizations.
We like to hear from you,
For more details please reach us or Apply Here
|Target State: Michigan|
Target City : Deaborn
Last Update : Jan 14, 2019
Number of Views: 66
|Item Owner : Lisa|
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|