Handyfox is one of the UK's leading specialists in Heating Repairs, Maintenance and Installations. As part of their continued expansion they are looking to recruit conscientious and enthusiastic individuals that have pride in producing work to the highest quality to compliment the existing team.
• Providing high standard of repairs and maintenance tasks such as plumbing, joinery and carpentry, painting/decorating, maintenance of lighting /statutory testing and Fire alarm testing when required
• Inspect and diagnose faults and repairs to the building
• Administer the electronic maintenance report system ensuring tasks are completed within time scales
• Replenish stock, spares and supplies ensuring they do not run low
• Moving furniture and heavy items from location to location on site as required
• Flexible with working hours
• Have your own hand tools.
• Have your own public liability insurance
• Complete all tasks allocated, consistently producing high level quality of work
• Display a professional attitude which encourages good relationships with both Tenants and Clients.
Visit Us: www.handyfox.co.uk/
Job Type: Full-time
If you are looking to join a company you can offer you career progression and a high level of internal and external training opportunities this is the position for you!!! So send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : London
Last Update : Feb 11, 2019
Number of Views: 56
|Item Owner : Monica Montana|
Contact Phone: 02080041154
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|