How do I set up and sync my Arlo Security (Arlo Pro or Arlo Pro2) Wire-Free cameras?
Follow these instructions and apply to set up Arlo Pro or Arlo Pro 2 Wire-Free cameras with Arlo base stations. If you sync Arlo Security Wire-Free cameras with an Arlo base station, you can still use the Arlo Pro or Arlo Pro 2 Wire-Free cameras' features, including rechargeable batteries, 2-way audio, AC power use, and advanced motion detection, 1080p HD Quality, Sound and Advanced Motion Detection, Activity Zones, Optional 24/7 CVR, 3-second Look Back, Flexible Powering Options, Weather-Resistant, Rechargeable Battery, Local Backup Storage, Smart Security Siren, Arlo Basic 7-Day Cloud Recording and many more.
To set up and sync my Arlo Security (Arlo Pro or Arlo Pro 2) Wire-Free cameras:
1. Open the battery compartment by pressing the latch and pulling back gently.
2. Insert the battery as shown and close the battery door.
3. Bring the camera within one to three feet (30 to 100 centimeters) of the base station.
4. Sync the camera to the base station:
5. Wait for the sync status LED to blink green.
6. Press the Sync button on top of the camera for about two seconds and then release the button.
7. Check the camera LED on the base station. If LED light of Camera on the Base Station is green, the sync process is complete.
8. Repeat these steps for each camera.
If you want to know more about Arlo Camera or facing some problem. Then make a call on Arlo Security Phone Number the adviser of this security camera will offer you some relevant information with the appropriate manner.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Mar 04, 2019
Number of Views: 11
|Item Owner : Steve Watson|
Contact Phone: 1-877-984-6848
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|