Free Online Advertising
Free Internet Web Site Advertising.
UK Free Classifieds
United Kingdom Free Ads Website.
100% Free Ad Posting.
Canada Free Ads
Popular Online Classifieds in Canada.
No Sign up, No Email Required to Post.
WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch # 1567, located at 1422 E. Highland Ave., San Bernardino, CA, 92404 is currently hiring a Assistant Superintendent.
• Assist Superintendent/Project Manager with managing job site safety, quality, and schedule for assigned projects from pre-construction to closeout.
• Ensure standards of quality and safety are adhered to by assertively.
• Work collaboratively with Project Manager, project team members, and field.
• Establish and maintain positive and effective relationships and communication with client, Construction Manager, project team, consultants/architect/engineers, subcontractors
• Assist with setting up job site logistics, field coordination, and project schedule
• Participate in the review of all project documents for constructability and content, including shop drawings.
• Maintain and update project records including RFI’s, Submittals and as-builts.
• In collaboration with the project manager perform daily job site walks and submit daily reports and photos.
• Attend upon request Forman meetings, pre-task meeting, safety meetings and project staff meetings.
• Use project management and scheduling software effectively.
• Other related duties as assigned or needed.
• Job Type: Full-time Pay: $21.00 - $26.00 per hour.
• Possess knowledge of construction field engineering from pre-construction to completion.
• Knowledgeable of safety and relevant OSHA requirements and regulations.
• Knowledge of web based project management software tools for managing and tracking projects and tasks.
• Must be able to read and understand blue prints.
• Must know excel very well.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, as well as with customers and vendors.
• Detail oriented with the ability to efficiently analyze and organize significant amounts of information regarding plan layouts, material deliveries and jobsite productivities.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
• Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in fast paced environment.
• Familiarity with construction terminology, practices, materials, means, methods and techniques.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to https://www.peopleready.com/welcome?branch=1567&req=8792BR
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: California|
Target City : San Bernardino
Last Update : Aug 04, 2020 7:21 PM
Number of Views: 15
|Item Owner : PeopleReady|
Contact Phone: 9098812353
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|