Free Online Advertising
Free Internet Web Site Advertising.
UK Free Classifieds
United Kingdom Free Ads Website.
100% Free Ad Posting.
Canada Free Ads
Popular Online Classifieds in Canada.
No Sign up, No Email Required to Post.
WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch # 1546, located at 190 Sierra Court, Palmdale, CA, 93550 is currently hiring a Laborer.
All general laborers employed by Athens Services are responsible for maintaining a clean facility property and entrance roads. It is expected that every general laborer employee will conduct his/her self in a professional manner at all times and perform all duties as assigned in a safe manner. Our general laborers must also be able to communicate professionally with customers, drivers, and supervisors.
• Maintain landfill/transfer station and surrounding areas cleaned from debris by manually picking paper, plastic bags, and removing weeds etc.
• Installing drainage structures.
• Placing tarps on top of trash, and placing tires on top of tarp.
• Move or construct wind fences, make repairs as needed.
• Pick up commodities from tipping area as safety permits.
• Control and direct incoming traffic and direct vehicles to appropriate working area by using appropriate hand signals.
• Maintain drainage channels clean from debris, as well as tracks on equipment.
• Enforce traffic regulations.
• Maintain a clean entrance roads and property.
• Ensure proper safety procedures and policies are followed by employees, customers, drivers etc.
• Direct traffic inside landfill/transfer station as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
• 1-year experience working as a general laborer and/or construction environment.
• High School Diploma / GED
• Working knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions common to construction operations.
• Ability to establish effective working relationships with other employees, supervisors and the public.
• Ability to understand and communicate in writing and verbally and follow instructions.
• Ability to observe proper safety precautions.
• Ability to work overtime as needed.
• Valid C Class Driver License.
• Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to https://www.peopleready.com/welcome?branch=1546&req=7008BR
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: California|
Target City : Palmdale
Last Update : Aug 04, 2020 8:15 PM
Number of Views: 2
|Item Owner : PeopleReady|
Contact Phone: 6612670773
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|