Install Best Quality LED Troffer light at the Hospitals’ Reception
The Hospitals are the places that work day and night to provide the best medical treatment required to the patients, along with providing best medical services to the patients, you also need to consider installing proper lights such as 2x2 led troffer light fixtures so that maximum visibility can be maintained especially at the reception area where many patients and their relatives come. Since these Troffer lights are the rectangular or square light fixture, they can easily be installed in the modular dropped ceiling grid thus making the place more visible. You can install square shaped 2x2 LED troffer light at the indoor places.
Other advantages of using 2X2 LED troffer light are as follows:
• The color temperature of these 2X2 LED troffer lights is 5000K that provides neutral
white-daywhite light, also these lights produce 4200 lumens by consuming just 30w of
electricity only. You can replace it with 90w of other existing lights.
• These troffer lights can be dimmed and the dimming option ranges from 0-10V.
• Once purchased, they can work for more than 50,000 hours as well.
• The LED troffer lights are easy to maintain and also they does not warm up easily unlike in the case of traditional lighting fixtures.
• Also there is no maintenance cost associated to using these lights.
• Protect the environment from getting polluted by installing these eco-friendly lights that don’t have any harmful chemicals such as mercury and lead inside them.
• You can also enjoy hassle-free warranty for at least 5 from the manufacturer’s end.
So buy LED troffer light that are also DLC approved which allows you to get rebates from the power companies as well, which you will never get in case you are using those traditional form of lights.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: Pennsylvania|
Target City : Williamsport
Last Update : Apr 09, 2019
Number of Views: 50
|Item Owner : Chris Jonshon|
Contact Phone: 8889726211
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|