Beijing Kindergarten, 24K after tax per month
To Apply visit this link: http://cips.io/4c3808
1. Salary: 24 K after taxer month
2. Accommodation: Provide house allowance. The house allowance is included in the monthly salary.
3. Location: Haidian district, Beijing
4. Insurance: Provide commercial medical insurance and accident insurance.
5. Bonus: Award extra one month salary as a bonus after finishing one year contract (the air ticket allowance is included).
6. Holiday: All paid Chinese National Holiday. Three weeks paid holiday for Chinese Spring Festival.
7. Working meal: Provide lunch on work days.
8. Type of job: full-time
9. Visa type: Z working Visa
10. Work environment: Very clean and comfortable
Requirements (teachers can apply the working visa):
1. Education: Bachelor Degree or above (should have graduated for two years at least)
2. Background check: have non-criminal record
3. Certificate: TEFL/TESOL/CELTA is required
4. Working experience: teaching experience is preferred
5. Contract Duration: At least one year contract
The teacher who has all the documents for working visa is preferred.
1. Working schedule:
Works from Monday to Friday, weekend off;
2. Working time:
Mon-Fri: works from 8: 30-11: 30; 13: 30-17: 30
Teaching hours: 22.5-25 hours per wee k.
3. Class size: For training center is small class size, only 8-12 students for one class; for other types of schools are from 20-45 or more students per class.
How to apply:
Please Send your CV and introduction video to me, or you can add my We Chat. I f you.
Salary: 24000 CNY(RMB) /Month
Housing: Please contact us for details
Contract type: full time
Work visa provided: Yes
Teaching Students age: Array
Work Location: Beijing
Working hours: Please contact us for details
- Teaching experience
- Degree in any field
- Passport holders
To apply visit this link:
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : May 15, 2019
Number of Views: 5
|Item Owner : Jobsoverseas|
Contact Phone: +8602085209604
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|