Free Classifieds at USNetAds.com - View Item Content by ID 130319441

USNetAds > Shopping > Home & Garden > Item ID 130319441

Item ID 130319441 in Category: Shopping - Home & Garden

Cannot view this item. It could be pending, expired or deleted.
Below item is randomly selected from the same category and may have similar content.

UFO LED High Bay Lights For Your Warehouse


Use UFO LED high bay lights to light up your warehouses. UFO high bay light is circular in shape and could also be useful to illuminate the warehouses in circular shape. LED lights are the most energy-efficient lights, which convert about 95% of the total electrical energy into lumens and only the remaining 5% is converted into heat, thanks to the heat sink technology. These lights are installed at heights more than 15 feet, which is another reason that their frequent maintenance poses a challenge.LED high bay lights are forged out of sturdy construction, so they do not require frequent maintenance.


Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)

Target State: Florida
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Dec 03, 2020 1:10 PM
Number of Views: 6
Item  Owner  : LEDMyplace
Contact Email:
Contact Phone: 8156975223

Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.
USNetAds > Shopping > Home & Garden > Item ID 130319441
 © 2020 USNetAds.com
2020-12-03 (0.097 sec)