Hazen Dr. Crouse, NC 28033
The 1.795 Acre Lot at 80446 Hazen Dr. Crouse, NC 28033 is a beautifully sized lot on a street and in a neighborhood of tremendous new development.
Lincoln County is a county located in the U.S. state of North Carolina. As of the 2010 census, the population was 78,265. Its county seat is Lincolnton. Lincoln County is included in the Charlotte-Concord-Gastonia, NC-SC Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The county was formed in 1779 from the eastern part of Tryon County, which had been settled by Europeans in the mid-18th Century. It was named for Benjamin Lincoln, a general in the American Revolutionary War." During the American Revolution, the Battle of Ramsour's Mill occurred near a grist mill in Lincolnton.
"In 1782 the southeastern part of Burke County was annexed to Lincoln County. In 1841 parts of Lincoln County and Rutherford County were combined to form Cleveland County. In 1842 the northern third of Lincoln County became Catawba County. In 1846 the southern half of what was left of Lincoln County became Gaston County
What is happening in Lincoln?
Lincoln City is known for its annual Kite Festivals, and the next one is coming up on October 5 and 6, 2019. It's your chance to see an astounding array of creative big show kites take to the skies. Always held on the beautiful wide beach in the center of historic Lincoln City, the fall festival is usually held the first weekend of October. Get ready for kite flying demonstrations by expert featured fliers, free kids' kite-making and parade, "Running of the Bols," and some of the most colorful BIG kites on the planet!
● Status: Under contract awaiting sale
● Sale Price: $45,321.98
● State: North Carolina
● County: Lincoln
● Closest Community/City To The Property: Salisbury
● APN (Assessor's Parcel Number): 80446
● Size: 1.795 acres
● Short Legal: APN : 80446.
● Zoning: residential - vacant land
● Terrain: flat dirt and grass
● Road Access: Yes - Dirt and shrubbery surrounded by pavement
● Electricity:yes this is included; please contact county (704) 736-8440
● Water: Please contact Lincoln County Zoning and Planning: (704) 736-8440
● Sewer: Please contact Lincoln County Zoning and Planning: (704) 736-8440
|Target State: North Carolina|
Target City : Glen Allen
Last Update : Jun 18, 2020
Number of Views: 9
|Item Owner : Jasmine Oliver|
Contact Phone: 7047280630
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|