ESL teachers needed - International school in Cambodia - 1500 USD upward take home!
- We are one of the best international schools in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Established 1996, we have been running for 20 years. We have 4 campuses with a team of 40 passionate Native English teachers and 100 Local teachers. Over the past 20 years, We had adapted and developed a good teaching curriculum.
- We now serve 1,400 students in Cambodia.
2. Why us ?
- We have teachers that renew contract with us for 10 years. Some teachers even brought their family to Phnom Penh and stayed with us over 10 years.
- We care about the quality of education. We highly appreciate teachers that encourage our students to reach their potential.
- This is the opportunity for Native English teachers that want to immerse themselves with the local people and make a difference in their lives.
- Delivery classes in these subjects: Writing, listening, speaking, reading, grammar
- Delivery classes: Physic ( depends on the teacher’s preference and experience )
4. Job details:
- Working hours: Monday - Friday
- Days off: Saturday and Sunday
- Start working: August 2019
- Working location: Phnom Penh.
5. Salary and benefits:
- Salary: 1500 - 1,800 USD / month
- Work permit provided
- Two week holiday paid by school / year
- All Cambodian national holiday paid
- American national holiday paid
- Health insurance provided
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send us your resume now to: firstname.lastname@example.org and start our new teaching journey.
Your CV: Your photos of Degree, Certificates (preferred), Passport (preferred) and a headshot.
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Jul 16, 2019
Number of Views: 32
|Item Owner : Jasmine Wilson|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|