Areas that play your strengths in teaching English – VMG Viet Nam
In 2003, we set out VMG English center - a place that was designed to foster that greatness. A place where incredibly talented individuals are empowered to pass down their knowledge to potential generators.
Through difficulties and obstacles, VMG is now proudly claimed to be the largest English Education System in Dong Nai Province. Today, VMG team is looking for English teachers to join our amazing team and develop together and further.
2. VMG is located in Bien Hoa Province:
• As a bustling suburb about 20 miles east of Ho Chi Minh City, Bien Hoa is a large industrial area within southern Vietnam and proud to be one of the largest cities in Viet Nam.
• From explorations into the country’s rich history to enjoy recreational activities, Bien Hoa is a fantastic tourist spot for all visitors to Vietnam because of its location right off Vietnam Highway 1, it is easy to get to via car or train from Ho Chi Minh City.
3. We are looking for 5 NATIVE ENGLISH members:
• Native English speakers
• Hold at least a BA degree
• Hold a teaching certificate (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA …)
4. Job details
• Friendly and professional colleagues.
• Small to medium class size
• Student age: primary to high school
• Relaxing working hours: 26 teaching hours/week
• 5 working days/week. 2 days off in a row on weekdays
• Full assistant to find accommodation and get adapted with the new working environment
5. Salary and amazing benefits
• Amazing salary: 1600 USD - 1800 USD / month (After tax)
• Accommodation Housing allowance: 100 USD / month
• Health insurance provided
• Benefits: Work permit paid by the school
• Material: Coursebook and curriculum provided by the school (Focus on general English and IELTS Preparation)
• 1,5 years contract (Ending contract bonus available)
6. Join us now!!!
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send us your resume now to: Hr.IvyWatson@gmail.com
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Jul 24, 2019
Number of Views: 22
|Item Owner : Ivy Watson|
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|