How to override the canon MP 470 printer ink has run out message
1. How to Override the Canon MP 470 Printer Ink Has Run Out Message
2. The Canon MP 470 is a multi functions printer that is enable to print, copy and scan as well. Sometimes when you attempt to replace the ink cartridge, you repeatedly get a message on your computer screen saying "Ink has run out," at that moment you need to reset the printer by overriding the ink counter. Each Canon printer has a special ink chip that recognized when the ink has run low.
3. However, if you are using generic or refilled cartridges, the printer might get confused. To easily override the Canon MP 470 Printer Ink Has Run out Message, we have provided you few steps. These steps are carefully arranged, under the strict guidance of highly reliable technical experts. Along with this, our technical experts are also available on call through the Canon printer helpline number.
4. With the help of our provided Support number for Canon printer Helpline NZ, you can get a reliable resolution for any of your technical issue.
5. Step-1 Turn off the Canon MP 470 and unplug it from the outlet
6. Step-2 Press the "On/Off" button while you plug the cable back in
7. Step-3 Hit the "Stop/Reset" button two times while holding down the "On/Off" button, then let go of the "On/Off" button. This puts the printer into factory mode
8. Step-4 Hit the right arrow button until you see "Shipping Mode 3"on the LCD display. Hit "OK" to select it.
9. Step-5 Hit the "Stop/Reset" button when you see a message that says "Without Cleaning." This tells the Canon printer to print out a test page.
10. Step-6 Lift up the Canon MP 470 printer cover and wait for the cartridges to move to the left. Then unplug the printer from the outlet
11. Step-7 Lift out both ink cartridges and close the cover.
12. Step-8 Plug the power cable back in and hit the "On/Off" button
13. Step-9 Place the ink cartridges back inside once you see a message that says "Replace Cartridges." Wait a few minutes for the printer to recognize the cartridges before trying to print
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: California|
Target City : San Jose
Last Update : Oct 04, 2019
Number of Views: 23
|Item Owner : John Carter|
Contact Phone: 18004854057
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|