Beijing wanted IGCSE/A-Level Teacher with high salary ( Mathematics (MathsStatistics) / Science
To Apply visit this link: http://cips.io/0810b7
Before-tax salary: RMB 20, 000-30, 000 per month
China - Beijing
Link for Apply on company website
1) Teaches up to 15 -20 teaching hours per week to IGCSE and A-Level students according to CIE subject specifications and guidelines set by Beijing Shi Da High School.
2) Provides the Head of department (HOD) and Executive Principal monthly teaching plans in line with the Scheme of Work (SOW).
3) Seeks prior approval from the HOD if they wish to deviate from the SOW in any way.
4) Sets and marks monthly tests, sets and marks internal examinations as specified by the HOD.
5) Writes student reports in line with the school reporting schedule.
6) Acts as tutor to a group of students as assigned by the Executive Principal.
7) Sets and marks homework on a regular basis in order to enhance students’ learning.
8) Participates in meetings with parents.
9) Participates in ‘ Open Days’ for prospective students and parents.
10) Invigilates examinations as directed by the Executive Principal.
11) Advises HOD regarding specialized subject resources required to help students optimize their learnin g.
12) Write references for students and help them to edit their personal statements for application to universitie s.
13) Accepts other duties assigned to enhance the learning experience of the students and smooth functioning of the International Divisio n.
14) Attends meetings and training sessions which are considered necessary for staff developmen t.
Salary: 20000 CNY to 30000 CNY Monthly
Contract type: Full time
Work visa provided: No
Work Location: Beijing city
Working hours: 15
- Teaching experience
- Passport holders
To apply visit this link:
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Oct 07, 2019
Number of Views: 58
|Item Owner : Jobsoverseas|
Contact Phone: +8602085209604
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|