Documents Required for Licensing of Joint Venture Registration
It’s not an easy task to complete the whole process of setting up a joint venture in Shanghai, which may take more than one month. If you take full preparation of the documents required, the time can be shortened. Also Foreign investors may wish to engage a consulting company to represent their interests while establishing the JV, benefiting as well from their long standing relationships with local authorities and procedural know-how. This article compiled info about documents required for licensing of setting up a joint venture for your better understanding.
Documents Required for Licensing
Once the approval certificate has been received, investors must apply and register for a business license with the AIC. AIC requires most of the same documents as MOC, plus its own standard filing forms.
Once a business license is issued, certain post-registration formalities must be completed including:
1.Record establishment of the business and official seal engraving with the Division of Entry & Exit Administration of the local Public Security Bureau
2. Obtain certificate with the organization’s code number from the Technical Supervision Bureau
3. Register with and obtain certificates from both the state and local tax authorities
4. Tax reports should be submitted to the Tax Administration Department on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
5. Register with the Administration of Foreign Exchange to create a foreign currency account
6. Open a local bank account
7. Register with and obtain a certificate from the Bureau of Statistics
8. Obtain certificate of financial registration from the local Finance Bureau
9. Obtain an import-export license from the Customs House
Readers interested in acquiring further information are welcomed to contact us.
We are a specialist foreign direct investment practice, providing corporate formation, business advisory, tax advisory and compliance, accounting, payroll, due diligence and financial review services to multinationals investing in China, Hong Kong, Singapore and the rest of the world.
Address:Block F, 15th Floor, World Plaza, No.855 South Pudong Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Oct 30, 2019
Number of Views: 35
|Item Owner : Joanna|
Contact Phone: 02158763186
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|