Sterling Mass Manufacturing Positions Available!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rate $12.00-$14.00 an Hour!!!!!!!!!!
Job Duties Including but not limited to:
• Packages bags/rolls and keeps accurate counts in computer system
• Works a 12 hour day, 4 days a week; every other weekend is mandatory
• Helps the team give 10 and 20 minute breaks
• Alerts Setup Techs to questions or concerns by utilizing white stack light
• Assembles boxes
• Performs quality control checks on product and labels • Stacks finished product
• Help pick up scrap around his/her lines, including change-over rolls..
• Cutting scrap off cores.
• Labels product
• Throws away all labels from previous job
• Keeps work area clean and clutter free; including tables, scales and floors
• Weighs boxes and enters into the computer system
• Might be used for training new person.
• Using light system, inform changeover technicians when a message on the computer says you are approaching the end of the job (Blue); adjustments are needed (Amber), and when product is not salvageable (Red)
• Never allow any product to be placed on a pallet that does not have a Q.C sticker!
• Secondary Responsibilities include:
• Webbing line if needed or pulling film during setup of the line
• Spraying and wiping machines clean
• Double checking labels and product quality
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : Sterling
Last Update : Nov 13, 2019
Number of Views: 73
|Item Owner : Don|
Contact Phone: 508-943-3867
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|