1966 Ford Mustang Pony Inerior
Just any questions message me: email@example.com . Beautiful 1966 Mustang Convertible
289 4V "A" Code Automatic.
- White power top ... very good condition. One minor blemish.
- Street and Track Front Coilover - drives like a modern contemporary car!
- - Kelsey Hayes Period Correct Front Disc Brakes, rear drum brakes.
- 1967 Dual Reservoir Master Cylinder ... 1965 and 1966 had single reservoir and FHA mandated change in 1967
- Collapsible tilt steering column ... FHA mandated collapsible steering columns in 1968.
- Real wood grain and stainless steering wheel from Tony Branda.
- Torque Thrust Rims and full size spare.
- Excellent condition Pony Interior with custom center console with Alpine Navigation head unit.
- Stereo: Alpine Navigation Head Unit, XM, Bluetooth media and mobile phone.
* Alpine amp, 2 trunk mounted 8 inch subs,
* Hybrid Audio speakers in front and rear.
* Nav unit is covered by a custom Pony leather cover so it isn't visible ... only volume nob is accessible
* Stereo is as close to audiophile as you can get in a vintage mustang convertible and sounds excellent with
* Stereo components and install were about $7,000.
* Original 8 track and original Ford door speakers are in place.
- Engine, transmission and driveline are stock and in very good condition and regularly serviced.
- Dual trumpet exhaust.
- I have the following that will come with the car (if I can find it all):
1) Original Rally Pac
2) Original Steering Wheel
3) Original Fog Light Kit
4) Front Suspension (not worth keeping)
5) Valve covers and air cleaner assembly.
6) Misc Trim Pieces
7) Original Trunk Lid with luggage rack.
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Nov 25, 2019
Number of Views: 40
|Item Owner : Matt|
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|