Construction General Labor
Free Online Advertising
Free Internet Web Site Advertising.
UK Free Classifieds
United Kingdom Free Ads Website.
100% Free Ad Posting.
Canada Free Ads
Popular Online Classifieds in Canada.
No Sign up, No Email Required to Post.
WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we have been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you are looking for work, or you are seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady, Located San Jose, CA, 95110, USA, is currently hiring Construction General Labor.
Are you looking for a full-time or part-time opportunity in construction? Are you the type of person who loves diversity in you workday? We are now hiring for Construction General Labor with a real passion for working with their hands to positively chip in at construction jobsites.
Construction General Labor can be found on almost all construction sites performing a wide range of tasks from very easy to hazardous. They are at building, highway, and heavy construction sites; residential and commercial sites; tunnel and shaft excavations; and demolition sites. Many of the jobs they perform are demanding and require specialized training and experience. Other jobs require little skill and can be learned quickly. Although most Associates specialize in a type of construction, such as highway or tunnel construction, some are generalists who perform many different tasks during all stages of construction. To perform their jobs effectively, Construction General Labor should be familiar with the duties of other skilled trades professionals and with the materials, tools, and machinery they use, as all of these workers are part of a team, jointly carrying out assigned construction tasks. If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, click the apply link above!
• Moving, securing, installing, building, and loading or unloading materials
• Assisting in the building or construction of various things
• Some specialized tasks may require on-the job training, which we provide
• Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment
• Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
• Moving dirt or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor
• Experience on commercial construction sites preferred
• Verifiable work history that confirms your professional skills and experience
• Some Construction Associate assignments have additional screening requirements, such as background checks and/or drug screenings
To begin your journey, go to https://jobs.peopleready.com/jobs/PR-1207597/Construction-General-Labor
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience, and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs, so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: California|
Target City : San Jose
Last Update : Jan 05, 2021 11:57 AM
Number of Views: 10
|Item Owner : PeopleReady|
Contact Phone: 4082879195
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|