Retiree in Business
Retiree in Business
I am Vathani Ariyam. I hope this book, “Retiree in Business,” helps to build your confidence to start a business after retirement. I have written this book for two reasons; one is to show my issues and encourage people not to be reluctant to do anything after retirement without wasting your time. When you do, something like what you are passionate about, it gives you happiness. It keeps your brain active and that results in a happy and contented life. Nevertheless, remember you need to face many challenges, failures, but your confidence shouldn't stop you from taking it seriously. Learn to ignore failures, keep away from negative people, and mix around with like-minded people to become a winner even at this stage.
The next reason I have gone through a lot to establish my business is that I like learn many new skills. Moreover, it will take time to work smarter in a shorter time than working for long hours. One of the best qualities for an entrepreneur is too creative with new ideas to implement in your business. If one does not work, move on to another on with the change of strategy. So by writing as if I can speak my mind writing all the shortcomings. Therefore, I am hoping that this book is going to be a massive inspiration for people like me. It also helps whoever wants to start a business.
My other advice is to things to Understand before starting your dream business. Therefore, I Will give some tips here now, but if you want to read it in full, please visit this link https://tinyurl.com/jznbvgh will take you there.
· It is sturdy, exhausting, and incredibly risky to start your own business, but most of us do not realize just begin a business without knowing anything.
· If you want to be your boss, do not rely on your skills only as it will take you far towards success.
· The smart people are wise enough to avoid that because it is a stressful life.
· Starting a business is so much harder than getting a job.
· Even though the job market is not great, but you get paid and happy with what you are doing, and you are often safe.
· In business, nothing is safe; it can flourish and crash down and burn you out the next day.
· Business is the best thing only if you succeed if not everyone will leave you and will lose all the respect you had among them
We could not be more wrong. Starting a business is not for the weak of heart; it is not easy to do and not something that most people are ready to start a business.
I am pleased to inform you that my book is now available on Amazon in digital & paperback format. https://amzn.to/3aPckwe
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : London
Last Update : Apr 09, 2020
Number of Views: 54
|Item Owner : Vathani Ariyam|
Contact Phone: 7415003212
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|