Kitchen Faucets Manufacturers Share Tips For Installing Faucets
Kitchen Faucets Manufacturers share how to scientifically install the faucet:
1. Please have experienced and qualified professionals to install. During installation, the faucet should try not to bump with hard objects, and do not leave cement, glue, etc. on the surface, so as not to damage the surface coating gloss. If your faucet is used in a newly-built house, since the water supply network is newly paved, there will definitely be impurities such as sand particles in the water. Before installing, please pay attention to remove the debris in the pipeline.
2. When opening, do not use excessive force to cause artificial damage, just turn it gently. Even the traditional faucet does not need to be screwed hard.
3. The surface of the faucet should be wiped clean after usual use. Do not use the faucet handle as a handrail to support or use it.
4. When the water pressure is not less than 0.02mpa, after using for a period of time, if the water output is reduced, or even the water heater is turned off, cut off the flow of hot and cold water, and use a wrench to gently unscrew the water nozzle at the outlet of the faucet. The screen cover, after cleaning the impurities and then installing it carefully, can generally be restored as before.
5. The metal hose of the shower head of the bathtub faucet should be kept in a natural stretch state, and do not coil it on the faucet when not in use. At the same time, when using or not using, pay attention not to form a dead angle at the joint of the hose and the valve body, so as not to break or damage the hose.
The above information is organized and shared by Lavatory Cabinet Manufacturers, hoping to help those in need.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: Massachusetts|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Jun 22, 2020 4:19 AM
Number of Views: 36
|Item Owner : afastainlesskb|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|