IO Desktop engineers (onsite end-user support) - New York
• At least 7+ years of experience in End User Environment providing Deskside IT support, Audio/Video services, relevant experience in desk side support role for VVIP clients which will be the "handy" man for all IT needs across all technologies
• Demonstrated experience and knowledge across all facets of End user computing, Audio/Video, Cyber/IT Security and infrastructure (e.g., o365 cloud environments, IT equipment room operations)
• Preferred at least MCSE, CCNA & ITIL certification
• Strong customer service focus and experience working with both end users and senior leadership
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Highly optimistic, energetic Lead/engineer with command in English. Able to provide five star treatment to the VVIP clients with the high degree of professionalism and the flexibility
• Exhibit higher standards of client focus, go-to person, team player able to work with global L2/L3 teams, vendors and service providers
• Diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues in conjunction with Central IT Service Desk.
• Perform installation, configuration and deployment of operating systems and standard software for laptops and desktop computers
• Able to perform basic Audio/Video related troubleshooting (Crestron, VoIP, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, meeting room equipment fitouts) •
• Provide Audio & Video (AV) support for office meetings and conferences, activities include establishing Video Conference sessions, dialling into Audio Conference and troubleshooting AV related issues.
• Assist in the setup of new hires computers and mobile devices based in accordance with the Policies and Procedures Manual. (New hire accounts are provisioned by Central IT Service Desk)
• Configure and support mobile devices (i.e. iOS Mobile devices on iPhone and iPad)
• Verify and/or troubleshoot any computer building issue using the SOE/build image provided.
• Support evaluation and procurement of new IT equipment (laptops, desktop computers, printers and IT peripherals).
• Assist in the assessment and evaluation of recommended computer model(s).
• Assess and update endpoint devices with antivirus files and also to handle security incidents such as malware and virus attacks - by isolating the computer and to cleanse base on guidance from Vendor IT Security team.
• Preventive Maintenance to cover the computer endpoints, rebuilding each computers once a year to keep it up-to-date in terms of configuration, software and updates, and to keep performance at agreed levels
• Provide on-site support including monitoring of IT Infrastructure equipment in server/hub room.
• Provide on-site support and co-ordination with IT vendors and service Providers
• Perform regular (or daily) checks on IT Infrastructure to ensure availability and performance. Conduct Preventive Maintenance on IT Equipment to lessen the likelihood of breakdown or enhance performance.
• Maintain IT asset (hardware and software) inventory through active tracking, physical verification and asset tagging.
• Secure de-commissioning of obsolete IT Equipment and their disposal as per Customer policies and regulatory requirements
Mohan Kumar - Operations Manager
Genex Corporate Services Pvt.Ltd.
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Jul 14, 2020 9:02 AM
Number of Views: 49
|Item Owner : Mohan|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|