Pu Cheap Boxing Equipment Manufacturer Introduces The Tricks Of Fighting Training
Pu Cheap Boxing Equipment manufacturer introduces how to conduct fighting training?
1. Make sure you are eating healthy food. The most basic dietary principle is to supplement adequate protein and reject high-calorie junk foods such as fried foods, cakes, butter, butter and sugar.
2. Do sparring training with imaginary opponents in the boxing ring. Simulated sparring training refers to moving or punching in the boxing ring to imitate the rhythm of real fighting.
3. Do forehand and backhand pull-ups to increase the strength of your back and arms, which is necessary for a good boxing. Even if you don’t do other strength training, make sure to do pull-ups every day. Do a few sets every day, and over time, strive to achieve greater exercise.
4. Exercise core strength. The core part is made up of abdominal muscles and oblique muscles, which transfer your strength from the upper body to the lower body. Therefore, in boxing training can not ignore the exercise of the core parts.
5. Find a training partner and practice 1-2 times a week. Can't just hit the boxing bag. In training, there is no substitute for actual sparring. If you have a chance, try to fight a more professional boxer. They can help you learn a lot of skills and grow into a real boxer faster.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: Kentucky|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Jan 19, 2021 1:57 AM
Number of Views: 94
|Item Owner : taizhouglejin|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|