Live Cable Identification Instrument
live cable identification instrument is used to identify A particular cable in the power cable setting migration maintenance and fault treatment to identify A cable in the cable. It has the characteristics of accurate fast simple operation and wide application. It is an indispensable testing instrument in cable construction and maintenance. The electric/uncharged cable recognition device USES single-chip microcomputer technology to encode and power the transmitting signal at the transmitting end which drives the large calibre calipers to coupling the signal to the live cable. The single chip in the receiver decodes and phase the received phase encoding signal. The target cable is identified from a large bundle of other cables based on the uniqueness of the signal phase characteristics on the target cable. It is a light compact compact lithium battery powered portable instrument. Suitable for all kinds of high and low voltage power cables.
1) Maximum pulse peak output current / 30A
2) Pulse repetition frequency: 1 time / 2 seconds
3) Power supply voltage: AC220V (± 10%) charging voltage: DC12V
4) Weight: 8kg
1) Receiver sensitivity: 40dB
2) Power: two AA batteries
3) Weight: 0.2kg
1. Charged identification and un-charged identification function combined not only for identification and judgment of cable outage but also for the identification and judgment of live cables the operation is extremely simple very easy to use.
2. The instrument lithium battery-powered you can work continuously for 3 to 5 hours suitable for field use of passive field.
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : May 24, 2022 11:31 PM
Number of Views: 8
|Item Owner : wangcheng|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|