How to keep up with long-term storage of lithium batteries
Compared with nickel-cadmium batteries and nickel-metal hydride batteries, lithium batteries have many advantages such as high volume energy ratio, small size, light weight, high working voltage, no memory effect (can be charged and taken out at any time), and environmental protection. Protected and pollution-free. , is the most advanced battery, the disadvantage is expensive. Therefore, in order to give full play to the energy efficiency of lithium batteries, in the process of daily use and storage, attention should be paid to the maintenance of lithium batteries and the knowledge of how to store lithium batteries for a long time.
Daily maintenance of lithium batteries:
1. The newly bought lithium battery will have a little power. Therefore, users can use the battery directly after getting it, and recharge it after the remaining power is used up. In this way, after 2 to 3 times of normal use, the activity of the lithium battery can be fully activated. .Here is a special reminder: don't be fooled by the salesperson or rumors on the Internet, the new lithium battery needs to be activated for up to 12 hours when it is used for the first time.
2. The lithium battery has no memory effect and can be charged at any time, but it should be noted that the lithium battery cannot be over-discharged, which will cause irreversible capacity loss. When the machine alerts that the battery is low, it starts charging immediately.
3. In daily use, the newly charged lithium battery should be put aside for half an hour and used after the charging performance is stable, otherwise it will affect the battery performance.
4. When the instrument is not in use, be sure to remove the battery and store it in a dry and cool place.
5. Pay attention to the use environment of lithium batteries: the charging temperature of lithium batteries is 0°C to 45°C, and the discharge temperature of lithium batteries is -20°C to 60°C.
6. Do not mix the battery with metal objects, so as to avoid metal objects contacting the positive and negative poles of the battery, resulting in short circuit, damage to the battery and even danger.
7. Do not knock, puncture, step on, modify or expose the battery to sunlight, and do not place the battery in a microwave oven or high voltage environment.
8. Use the regular matching lithium battery charger to charge the battery, do not use inferior or other types of chargers to charge the lithium battery.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : USA
Last Update : Sep 23, 2022 3:19 AM
Number of Views: 10
|Item Owner : Fanny|
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|