Proexcellency provides Oracle GTM online training.
Oracle Global Trade Management (GTM) authorizes companies to optimize, automate, and monitor cross-border transactions from a unified trade and transportation platform. Oracle Global Trade Management is a unique global compliance solution that allows companies of various sizes and in all areas to centrally implement their global trade operations.
It can operate independently or as a native component of your transportation management and logistic system. The improvement of Oracle GTM as a unified aspect of Oracle's logistics suite, GTM permits corporations to upgrade, motorize and have a look at cross-border transactions in approaches that had been now no longer to be had earlier than from best-of-breed software program providers.
Using a blended making plans structure, Oracle GTM Cloud affords a worldwide change automation platform with well-based submission guidelines and change automation aid. GTM enables industries to optimize, automate, and check cross-border transactions in ways that were not before available from best-of-breed software providers.
GTM logistic system enables :
- Country of origin: Classify your goods for import and export under standard regulatory classification regimes, such as the harmonized tariff system, export control lists, and munitions lists. This ensures the correct licenses are applied, documents produced, and duties paid downstream.
- Landed cost simulation: Calculate an estimated landed cost for multiple simultaneous scenarios using the landed cost simulator.
- Trade agreement qualification: Analyze your item structure to determine if a good qualifies for preferential treatment under the rules of a trade agreement, potentially saving money on duty and taxes.
- Global trade analytics: GTM cloud's intelligence capability provides tools to build your dashboards, track key metrics and analyze transactions to take action and resolve issues.
- Document management: GTM lets you easily manage document workflow. Archive documents locally or by connecting GTM to your corporate content management system.
- Compliance and license management: To ensure that restricted goods aren't imported or exported without a license or permit.
- Restricted party screening: perform restricted party and sanction screening on both your party masters data and business transactions to ensure you stay compliant with
Supply chain managers constantly deal with change and disruption. Some situations where they would like to determine the impact of a planned change include:
- Adding a customer or supplier to an existing network
- Forecasting the impact of changing volumes on transportation operations
- Determining the best course of action when an unplanned disruption occurs, such as
the loss of a key supplier or a port strike
- Changing existing network design or transportation policies to improve operations
For Joining oracle GTM batches, contact us.
Email: Saurabh@proexcellency.com, email@example.com
Phone: +91-9148251978, 08041506795
|Target State: Alaska|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Aug 13, 2022 1:36 AM
Number of Views: 14
|Item Owner : NAWAZ|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|