Butterfly Valve Manufacturer
Valvesonly is a leading Butterfly valve manufacturer in USA. A disc is joined to the rod in this valve. The fluid can flow through the valve because of the disc. The body, disc, stem, and seal are the main parts of a butterfly valve. The large butterfly valve comes with a gear box that connects the hand wheel to the stem through gears. It is utilised in a variety of industries, including the chemical, food processing, and pharmaceutical industries, as well as steam, fire, and water treatment plants.
Butterfly Valve Types:
• Zero offset Butterfly valve.
• Triple offset Butterfly valve.
• Double offset Butterfly valve.
• Metal Seated Butterfly valve.
• Available materials: Cast iron, Ductile iron, SS304, SS316, WCB, WCC, WC6, LCB, LCC, SS316L, F55, F53, F51.
• Size: 2” to 72”.
• Class: 150 to 300.
• Nominal Pressure: PN6 to PN25.
• Ends: Wafer, Lug, Flanged.
• Operations: Gear Operated,
Pneumatic Actuated and
• Standards: DIN, BS, ANSI, AWWA, ASME, API6D, API607.
Visit here for more details:
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: New York|
Target City : Manhattan
Last Update : Oct 25, 2021 12:13 AM
Number of Views: 93
|Item Owner : Valvesonly|
Contact Phone: 2894014447
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|