How to fix discord overlay not working
Discord is used in gaming for its best service and its result is also good. The services can offer gamers an easy-to-use this application with excellent features and functions. It is a third-party antivirus application on our computer we may encounter the “discord overlay not working” issue. Our third-party antivirus application may interfere with Discord. So your overlay may not run as expected. You can try adding our Discord to the white list of our third-party antivirus application. The development team at Discord is brilliant, and the app pumps out regular updates for bug fixes and software changes. When we are going to go over a few fixes for when the discord not working.
Fix “discord launches but wont load”
• Click on run and type cmd.exe, then type in task kill /F /IM discord.exe and download discord again.
• Minimize all the running files in the background. You might have an individual app or file running in the background that needs to be closed when is being used.
• Next we need to use an update version of discord.
• Try uninstalling Discord. Simply, hold Windows Key & Press R. Now, just type “%appdata%” and click Enter.
• Find discord’s folder and delete everything. Reboot our system & re-install the app.
• Go to Task Manager. Open the Process tab. Here, we need to end all the discord.exe processes and relaunch the app.
• Go to C Drive and type the following:
• You can skip all the above processes, and launch discord directly, by navigating to
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: New York|
Target City : New York
Last Update : Dec 08, 2021 5:24 AM
Number of Views: 25
|Item Owner : Shane|
Contact Phone: 8765467898
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|