PR 1352389/Document Control Clerk
Free Online Advertising
Free Internet Web Site Advertising.
UK Free Classifieds
United Kingdom Free Ads Website.
100% Free Ad Posting.
Canada Free Ads
Popular Online Classifieds in Canada.
No Sign up, No Email Required to Post.
WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Moorpark, California, 93021 is currently hiring a PR 1352389/Document Control Clerk
Document Control Clerk
PeopleReady ofMoorpark, CA is now hiring Document Control Clerks!
Apply today and you could start as soon as tomorrow. No resume or interview required - yep, you read that right.
As a PeopleReady associate you'll benefit from:
• The freedom to work where you want, when you want and as often as you want.
• Next-day pay* for many of our open positions.
• The ability to choose long-term positions for steady work or short-term positions if you just want some extra cash.
• The ability to sign up for jobs right from our mobile app, JobStack!
The pay rate for this job is $21 - $24 / hour
What you'll be doing as a Document Control Clerk:
• Quality Control/Assurance knowledge in a cGMP environment is required
• Provide support to Quality department
• Review and maintain documentation in accordance with internal procedures.
• Review and file completed batch records and finished goods work orders
• Assist with submitting samples to a laboratory for analytical testing.
• Manage and review finished goods
• Assist in filling out and/or reviewing the forms submitted to the 3rd party lab.
• Issue certificate of analysis for bulk and finished goods.
• Maintain an awareness of cGMP, Good Lab Practices (GLP), Good Documentation Practices (GDP), good housekeeping and safety in the laboratory.
Shift Timings - 1st Shift (Day)Monday-Friday 7:00-4pm or 8am-5pm
• At least 2 years of experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience in Cosmetic/Pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
• Basic algebra and statistics
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage time well
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Background check required
Ready to take control of the way you work?
Complete our application to join the PeopleReady team today. In case you missed it, no resumes or interviews are required!
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: California|
Target City : Moorpark
Last Update : Feb 03, 2023 4:15 PM
Number of Views: 33
|Item Owner : PeopleReady Branch#2159|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|