Child Trafficking Prevention and Intervention | Satyarthi Foundation
Child trafficking can be defined as any person under 18 who is illegally recruited, transported, transferred, harboured or received by threats, force, and coercion or inducing fear for the purpose of exploitation, either within or outside a country. Child trafficking is a common malpractice in India.
Here are some way to Prevent Child Trafficking in India:
1. Foster the spread of education.
2. Spread awareness among parents and communities.
3. Strict laws in place to prevent child trafficking.
4. Encouraging business to not use child labour.
5. Why you must support an NGO like Save the Children in the fight against trafficking.
Address: L-64, Kalkaji,
New Delhi 110019
Tel: 011 – 49211111
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : Delhi
Last Update : Mar 26, 2022 1:49 PM
Number of Views: 91
|Item Owner : Riya Naayar|
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|