PR 1292202/Landfill Associate
Free Online Advertising
Free Internet Web Site Advertising.
UK Free Classifieds
United Kingdom Free Ads Website.
100% Free Ad Posting.
Canada Free Ads
Popular Online Classifieds in Canada.
No Sign up, No Email Required to Post.
WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Kettleman City, California, 93239 is currently hiring a PR 1292202/Landfill Associate
PeopleReady ofVisalia has an immediate opening forLandfill Associates in Kettleman City, CA.Do you take pride in your dedication to completing work that might deter other people? Are you able to tackle any job, big or small, every single day? PeopleReady is looking for committed Waste Associates to assist with a variety of tasks in an area landfill. As a Landfill Associate, you could be asked to operate machinery to clear and dispose of materials, or use your analytical skills to help to determine an efficient waste disposal plan. In some cases, you could also be asked to drive a truck to transport waste throughout the landfill. If this opportunity sounds interesting, you are encouraged to apply with the link above.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $16/Hour
Shift Timing - 1st Shift (Day)
• Operating heavy equipment necessary for landfill operations; maintaining equipment in a clean and functional operating condition
• Operating water truck to perform dust control and fire suppression activities as required
• Operating gatehouse; utilizing automated scale system; calculating and collecting amount due for waste loads
• Directing vehicle traffic at the landfill
• Maintaining landfill shop, catch fences, and buildings
• Performing basic clean-up of site and facilities as required
• Entering and retrieving data and preparing reports using a computer; reviewing such reports for accuracy and making corrections as required
• Observing safe working practices, including maintaining work areas in a safe condition
• Previous waste or heavy machinery experience preferred but not required
• Basic math skills - addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
• Able to follow oral and/or written instructions
• Rare work ethic and a positive attitude
• Able to lift up to 80 pounds repeatedly and sit or walk for extended periods of time
• Comfortable with exposure to weather conditions, fumes, dust, and hazardous chemicals
• Drug screen required
• Background Check Required
Are you ready to win BIG in April? $100,000 in cash and prizes up for grabs!
Here is how it works:
Every day you work during the month of April 2022, you'll be automatically entered into a daily drawing for the chance to win cash prizes!
Each day, well randomly select three winners
1st place - $1,000
2nd place - $750
3rd place - $500
Every Friday, we'll announce the winners. You can win more than once each week — the more you work, the more chances you have to win. For every day you work, you'll also be entered into our grand prize drawing for a Car or $25,000 cash!
*The Work, Win, Drive Sweepstakes is only open to associates and tradespeople in the U.S. (excluding Puerto Rico and all U.S. territories and possessions). Please see the Terms and Conditions for specific eligibility requirements.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: California|
Target City : Kettleman City
Last Update : Apr 13, 2022 12:40 PM
Number of Views: 81
|Item Owner : PeopleReady Branch#1560|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|