PR 1292239/Front Desk Agent
Free Online Advertising
Free Internet Web Site Advertising.
UK Free Classifieds
United Kingdom Free Ads Website.
100% Free Ad Posting.
Canada Free Ads
Popular Online Classifieds in Canada.
No Sign up, No Email Required to Post.
WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Los Angeles, California, 90064 is currently hiring a PR 1292239/Front Desk Agent
PeopleReady ofSouth Gate has an immediate opening forFront Desk Agents in Los Angeles, CA.
Front Desk Agents are the first face our Members and their guests see when they enter the Club and the first voice they hear when they call the main number. They come to know our Members well and, as Club Ambassadors, ensure that all Members and Guests feel welcome.
Shift Timing - 1st Shift (Day), 3rd Shift (Night)
• Experts in Club services, Front Desk Agents are responsible for accurately answering all questions and ensuring our Members and their guests are able to access any and all services available.
• They take reservations for various club events, coordinating with the necessary departments and staff to ensure accurate headcounts and pass along special requests.
• They take complaints and reports of lost items, and know how to correctly route any type of call or inquiry that comes to the Front Desk.
• They have access to the Clubs paging system and play a vital role in communicating both emergency and non-emergency information over this system.
• Position requires high school diploma, bachelors degree preferred, plus a minimum of 1 year of prior experience in a similar capacity, strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Illustrator and Photoshop a plus) and fluency in English (verbally and in writing).
• Must be able to sit and use a keyboard for long periods of time, and lift up to 10 pounds.
Background Check Required
Drug Screening Required
High School Diploma
Bachelors Degree preferred
A criminal background check may be required. Criminal convictions do not necessarily disqualify an applicant from consideration for a position. An individual assessment of an applicant's prior criminal convictions will be made before excluding an applicant from consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance No. 184652. If you need more information, or wish to report violation of this ordinance, please contact the Department of Public Works (DAA), Bureau of Contract Administration.
Are you ready to win BIG in April?$100,000in cash and prizes up for grabs!
Here is how it works:
Every day you work during the month of April 2022, you'll be automatically entered into a daily drawing for the chance to win cash prizes!
Each day, well randomly select three winners
1stplace - $1,000
2ndplace - $750
3rdplace - $500
Every Friday, we'll announce the winners. You can win more than once each week — the more you work, the more chances you have to win. For every day you work, you'll also be entered into our grand prize drawing for aCar or $25,000 cash!
*The Work, Win, Drive Sweepstakes is only open to associates and tradespeople in the U.S. (excluding Puerto Rico and all U.S. territories and possessions). Please see theTerms and Conditionsfor specific eligibility requirements.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to:
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: California|
Target City : Los Angeles
Last Update : Apr 13, 2022 12:43 PM
Number of Views: 88
|Item Owner : PeopleReady Branch#1576|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|